Enterprise Threat Intelligence
eLOCK360 is a proactive monitoring solution to help your district remain vigilant against the increasing threat of cyber attacks. We provide threat mitigation by harvesting tens of millions of compromised credentials and IP addresses every month and triggering alerts on any that are found within your email domain or IP address change. Districts can become victims of security and data breaches due to negligent employees, third party vendors, inconsistent policies, and so much more. eLOCK360 gives you the ability to proactively watch for compromised credentials and mitigate the risk associated with breaches, so your district can defend itself against cyber crime while maintaining its reputation and integrity.
Some of the features of eLOCK coverage include :
- IP Addresses
- Phone Numbers
- Credit/ Debit Cards
- Bank Accounts
- Store/ Membership Cards
- Employees reuse their login and password outside of work (73% of all online accounts are protected by duplicate passwords)
- Passwords have been phished, hacked, or extracted by malware, often outside your enterprise
- Nearly 1 million new malware threats are released every day, faster than anti-virus monitoring can address
- You cannot afford not to know if employee credentials are exposed and if your IP addresses are connecting to Command-and-Control servers
- Our clients now have a global intelligence option to protect their employees, intellectual property, and customers from the threat of cyber attacks
From the moment you begin your protection, eLOCK360 begins fully monitoring personal identifiable information. Our cutting-edge software searches the entire web for anything that is related to you and could be potentially harmful.
eLOCK360’s CyberDetect is the heart of our monitoring service. This enables the worldwide detection of compromised confidential information and alerts you in real time to protect you from a fraud event or other malicious activity.
CyberDetect searched the web 24/7/365 to identify illegal trading and selling of personal identifiable information online. We scour:
- Criminal chat rooms
- Private Networks
- Bulletin boards
- Peer-to-peer networks